Learn how to change your credit card information & update billing on Event Hawk
Are you running a party rental business? Whether you’re starting a party rental business or you’ve been in business for a while, managing your bookings and payments efficiently is crucial. Event Hawk, the go-to inflatable rental software, simplifies this process for you.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the hassle-free steps to update your credit card information on Event Hawk. No need to worry about missed payments or interrupted services. Let’s keep your party rental business running smoothly.
- Login to your Event Hawk account from a computer (https://app.EventHawk360.com)
- You will be in the main dashboard on myadacdamey. On the left-hand side at the very bottom click the “settings” button.
- That will take you to a secondary window on the left-hand side with more options. Under the “Billing Info” section you will see a tab called “Company Billing”, click that!
- From there you will be in your copmany billing and you will be able to update, change and/or add a new credit card to your profile on Event Hawk.
- To do so, you will see a black card with the last 4 digits and next to it you will see a purple button that says “Add Card”
- Click that and from there you will fill in your credit card information for the card you are adding!
- At the bottom of the adding a new credit card screen, you will see an option to set as primary card, this option will allow you to choose if you want the new card you just uploaded to be the primary card or not!
- Hit “Add card” when you are all done adding all the information
- You are all set!
Managing your party rental business has never been easier with Event Hawk’s user-friendly features. Keeping your payment information up-to-date ensures a seamless experience for you and your customers. Now that you know how to update your credit card information, you can focus on what you do best: providing unforgettable party experiences. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team. Cheers to the success of your party rental business!