Learn How to Edit the Automated Text Sent Out in Event Hawk
Running a successful party rental business is all about managing your customers and bookings efficiently. In this article, whether you’re starting a party rental business or you’ve been in business for a while, we’ll delve into a vital aspect of customer management using Event Hawk – how to edit an automated text!
In the world of party rentals, effective communication is the key to success. Whether you’re starting a party rental business or you’ve been in business for a while, Event Hawk is here to help you streamline your operations. In this article, we’ll show you how to effortlessly edit automated text messages in Event Hawk, enhancing your customer interactions and bookings.
- Login to your Event Hawk account from a computer (https://app.EventHawk360.com)
- On the left-hand side you will see a tab for automations, click that tab!
- At the top click on the “Campaigns” tab
- From there you go to “#1 Email & Text New Leads (automated)” and click on it to edit it!
- From there you can see we send out BOTH a text and an email to the person who fills out a coupon.
- To edit the text, click on the little “edit” button next to the SMS texting portion on this page.
- A second screen will pop up and on this screen is where you can edit the text, to edit the text just highlight what you want to change and stat typing!
- We recommend that you CHANGE the NAME of the automated text to a woman’s name!
- Then click “save”
- Repeat step #4 but this time you want to edit the email campaign!
- Once you are done click the little pink arrow in the upper left hand side and you are all done!
Event Hawk empowers your party rental business by making customer communication a breeze. Now that you know how to customize automated text messages, you can provide a personalized and efficient service that sets you apart in the industry. If you have any more questions or need further guidance, our support team is just a click away. Here’s to a more successful and efficient party rental business!