How it works:
- We are still testing this so please keep an eye on your account to make sure that the integration is working properly and nothing is getting missed.
- Any order that comes in moving forward will automatically show up in Event Hawk with the tag BOOKED ONLINE. (Inflatable Office users only: Every lead in Event Hawk that comes in moving forward will automatically show up in IO).
- Any order that comes in moving forward will automatically be tagged CONFIRMED and reflect on your conversion rate ONLY IF they came in through Event Hawk AND booked online. If they book online and never come in through Event Hawk then they will not reflect positively or negatively on your conversion rate. This will help you see which orders you got 100% online vs the orders you got with the help of Event Hawk.
- Any order that comes in moving forward will automatically be tagged REVIEW REQUEST 1 day after the event date whether they came in with the help of Event Hawk or not.
- CANCELS, RESCHEDULES, and “BAD” CUSTOMERS: Event Hawk won’t know if a customer books then cancels or reschedules. This means that cancelled and rescheduled events will still reflect positively on your conversion rate AND receive a text asking for a review. If a customer books then cancels OR reschedules OR if they had a poor experience and you don’t to ask them for a review, then you’ll need to manually remove them.
- This is still in the early testing phases so if there’s something that doesn’t work please let us know.