- Pay yourself first!
- Percentage works best so you get paid every week regardless of how much you make. 10-20% is a good place to start.
- using this spreadsheet (make a copy for yourself by clicking FILE>MAKE COPY… must be signed in to Google).
- Pay your employees hourly even though it may seem tough at first.
- Checkout this sample employee handbook. (full disclosure we got this made but never use it)
- We’ve had the best luck by personally training everyone at the beginning of the season and then empowering them to train others moving forward.
- Our “interview” is a ride a long with one of our crews.