Branding is what sets you apart from your competitors. The reason they booked with you this year is likely because last year’s experience was forgettable.
- Google reviews: Flex your reputation at the top of your home page. You did the work so you deserve the stars for it!
- Google Ads: Run Google Ads for your brand name to protect your name! This way you always show up #1 when someone searches for you by name rather than one of your competitors.
- Facebook: Post pictures/videos of setups and even just document your day.
- Instagram: You can post on Instagram and Facebook simultaneously using the Facebook Business Suite app on mobile or through Facebook Data Studio on desktop.
- Put your location in the instagram bio.
- Use EZ Tree in your bio to link to Event Hawk and your website.
- Hashtags: Start with your top Google keywords (#bouncehouserental #watersliderentals #YOURCITYbouncehouserentals)
- Put Instagram link in your email signatures and include in all your promos (put the actual link don’t put “follow us”).
- Ask customers to follow you and repost their posts.
- Post ideas:
- Party setups.
- Ask questions: How should we wrap our vehicle? What should we name this unit?
- Mishaps: Issues you encounter during your job.
- Document: Just document your day to day.
Branding At The Job
- Brand your units with velcro banners.
- Provide business cards to every customer.
- Be sure your delivery crew is wearing branded shirts (dry fit shirts are great option).
- Give out free merchandise to your customers:
Branding Through Community Involvement
- National Night Out: Reach out to your local police department and offer to help. Many times these events get featured on TV.
- Join your Chamber of Commerce: Helps you stay in the loop with what’s happening in the community.
- Giveaways or competitions: Duck Hunt, Trunk or treat,
- Give a free bounce house to teachers or a daycare during the week in return for them sending kids home with flyers.